|Vacation Rentals Information||
Let us create a 3d Digital eBook for you! DigyCat.com
Is a Vacation Rental Near Disney World the BEST Choice?
Orlando is calling to you and your family to come and visit! You have been putting it off long enough, finally it is time to give into the urge to come to the sunshine state and enjoy the many attractions that Orlando has to offer! Orlando houses Disney World of course, one of the main attractions that makes you want to come. So where should you stay and how close to the huge theme park do you really want to be?
Here are a few tips in finding lodging and how far you should go to make your family vacation one that you will remember forever.
Where to stay:
* Trade in the old hotel rooms that are too cramped without enough room for you and your kids to have some breathing room. Instead, rent a villa that is so close to the park you'll feel like you know your way around in no time.
* Only a few miles from the Disney attractions, vacation villas are perfect for families big or small, with any size villa available for the perfect lodging amount for your family!
* You think hotels are the way to go because they have pools and housekeeping? Welcome to the world of villa resorts - where you basically live in a house for your stay, have the accommodations of a hotel with housekeeping, restaurants, pools, sports activities and more. No need to fuss, and the best part is that in a villa, you have as much space as you would at home! What more could you want?
Why is it good to be close to Disney?
* You won't be the only one frequenting the Disney attractions, everyone else visiting Orlando will be on their way to the theme park at the same time as you are. This means traffic and anxious kids in the car ready to get to their destination. The solution? Stay somewhere that is close to the Disney attractions, but still comfortable. The vacation villas will allow you to get Disney easily and quickly without having to go through as much traffic as others who will stay in hotels and motels on a tourist strip of restaurants and fast food chains.
* Disney is close to many other main roads that are essential when traveling to other parts of Florida. If you have a day planned for the beach, want to explore the Kennedy Space Center, or experience the Florida Everglades, being close to Disney World also makes you close to convenient roads that will get you where you want to go with no confusion and hassle.
* Many times, when you stay close to Disney, the deals, discounts, and special prices are a lot easier to get and are offered more frequently. When you stay at an Orlando villa, a Kissimmee villa, or a Davenport villa you can easily hope for a good deal to come your way whether it be on prices of lodging or prices of attraction tickets.
* It's fun! Usually Disney is the main reason why you and your family want to be here, so why not treat yourself and stay close to the hot spot?! Enjoy being in a place that is close to the action so when you get home late at night, you aren't more exhausted from the long drive, but can make it back to your villa quickly and easily.
Other tips to know when staying in a villa close to Disney World:
* Be careful of the tourist traps (and this is for anywhere you go in Orlando). Trinket shops, grocery stores, gas stations, and even restaurants can easily hike up the prices when they know you are coming to spend money on vacation. Though you cannot avoid this completely, you can be aware and not spend your money all in one place. Make sure souvenirs you buy are not just cheap look-a-likes of the real thing and avoid the many gift shops lining the strips leading up to Disney World. Be aware of your spending!
* See Disney fireworks from your villa! If you decide not to stay until the parks close to see the fireworks, you can see them from many places outside the parks. Depending on the level of your villa and the place where it is located, you can see the bight fireworks in the distance. Sometimes it is just as fun to sit and watch from a far in the comfort away from crowds as it is actually being there. Ask the information desk at the villa resort for advice on where to see the fireworks and when they usually begin.
* Ask around for short cuts! Many Floridians know shortcuts that get them around the traffic that builds up as you enter the parks, so these shortcuts do exist! Don't be afraid to ask the informational desk at your vacation villa resort and they most likely will be able to tell you an easier way that is less traveled, but be willing to experiment and be open to having to find your own way!
* Take a day off! Just because you are staying close to Disney World doesn't mean you have to go there everyday of your vacation. Take a couple days in between long days at the attractions to enjoy relaxing by the pool, playing sports, or hanging out in your villa. Though the kids will have a ball at the theme parks and never forget their experience, sometimes they can enjoy themselves just as much by playing in the pool for the day. Many times this relieves you of the responsibility of trying to make sure everyone has a great time.
* Take a shuttle! You may have rented a car and assume that because you are so close the theme parks, that you should drive, but many of the vacation villa resorts have a shuttle to Disney World for you. Though some days you may want more of an option to go around where you want, other days taking the shuttle allows you to be more relaxed and puts the pressure on someone else! You are close to the park and it shouldn't take long to get there and back. Check with the driver about return times and places.
Since you are going to be visiting the Disney World theme parks so often and will be so close by for a convenient stay, make sure to use this checklist when packing for your vacation villa in Orlando, Kissimmee, or Davenport, Florida!Checklist for your Orlando villa vacation:
* Lots of sunscreen! Even when the sky gets cloudy you can get burned!
* An umbrella or ponchos for Orlando's tendency to rain for an hour or so in the afternoons.
* Water! Bring water bottles in a bag with you to Disney or make sure to buy some there so as not to get dehydrated while walking around in the Florida sun.
* A small pad of paper or a signature book for the autographs of Disney characters.
* Snacks for when you are leaving for or returning from the theme parks to either keep with you in the car for hungry kids or in the kitchen at your villa.
* A good attitude to have a total blast in Orlando! With a villa as your "home away from home" who couldn't have the attitude of an angel? Enjoy!
Vacation Rentals - Google News
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Family-Friendly Vacation Condos on Hilton Head Island
Many vacationers on Hilton Head Island have discovered a simple fact -- a family vacation is much simpler and more economical in a condo. A condominium offers more space than a hotel room.
Amazon Expeditions with Time Magazine "Hero of the Planet Year 2000" - Dr. Marc van Roosmalen
The Amazonat Jungle Lodge is offering in addition to her standard programming combined land/water expeditions in which the guests will stay part of the time at the lodge and part of the time in a regional boat.In addition the Lodge is working exclusively with the worldwide re-known primatologist (Time Magazine; "Hero of the Planet Year 2000") Dr.
The Bed and Breakfast Experience
The bed and breakfast experience is unique. You get the benefits of living at home with service that rivals the best hotels.
The Ice Hotel - Is an Ice Hotel the Ultimate in Cool Destinations?
The demand for a stay in an ice hotel has never been greater. The first hotel made of ice opened in Jukkasjarvi, a Lapland town in the north of Sweden, in1990.
Is a Vacation Rental Near Disney World the BEST Choice?
Orlando is calling to you and your family to come and visit! You have been putting it off long enough, finally it is time to give into the urge to come to the sunshine state and enjoy the many attractions that Orlando has to offer! Orlando houses Disney World of course, one of the main attractions that makes you want to come. So where should you stay and how close to the huge theme park do you really want to be?Here are a few tips in finding lodging and how far you should go to make your family vacation one that you will remember forever.
Whistler, BC: A Great Winter Spot
If you're thinking about planning a great winter vacation, think about taking a trip to the beautiful Whistler ski resort in Whistler, British Columbia. There are plenty of great accommodations around Whistler, and Whistler rentals shouldn't be hard to find.
How You Can Save Up to 50% or More on Your Next RV Rental Vacation
RV rental vacations aren't cheap, but they do contain loads of opportunities for savings. In fact, there are probably more ways in which the proactive RV rental vacationer can save money than in any other mode of vacation travel.
A Fabulous Guide to Floridas Best Rentals: Condos for Rent, Rental Houses, and Rental Condos
A Fabulous Guide to Florida's Best Rentals: Condos for rent, rental houses, rental condos and townhouse rentals - how to make sense of the overwhelming mass of fabulous and not so fabulous real estate to spend your Florida Vacation in!!Chances are, at least once in your life time, you will find yourself finding out everything there is to know about renting a place to stay while on vacation in Central Florida. It could be that the kids want to see all of the wealth of attractions and theme parks in and around Walt Disney World.
Living and Retiring in Bolivia
A beautiful and inexpensive place without a tourist in sight. Sound like a dream? It's not.
Looking Closely at Pigeon Forge Vacation Packages
Vacation packages are a great way for travelers to book everything they want in a trip ahead of time and usually at a discount. Different types of Pigeon Forge vacation packages are available to help bargain hunters save money on their visit to the city.
Wiltshire - Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, & Much More
Wiltshire is a large English county situated in central southern England. Although it does not boast any coastline, it is crisscrossed by beautiful rivers teeming with rainbow trout.
Looking For A Holiday With A Difference?
Fancy holidaying somewhere unusual? How about a 7 day tornado chasing safari? Care for a camping safari across the desert? How about a night in an Igloo? Or perhaps you may want to attend a winter driving school and receive your reindeer license!Chloe Lim goes in search of holiday spots with a difference. You will reach areas that are totally remote, stunningly beautiful, rich in history and heritage, away from mainstream tourism and not in any guide book.
Timeshares Vs. Condo Hotels For Vacation Home Ownership
Condo hotels, also known as condotels, are a relatively new concept in vacation home ownership. They allow individuals to own condos in luxury hotels and have access to all the amenities of that hotel.
Earning Rental Income from a Gatlinburg Cabin
Gatlinburg has a small but thriving community of property owners. The 2000 census estimated that 3,300 people live year-round in Gatlinburg.
How To Close A Timeshare Sale - Minimize The Hassles
Making the decision to dive into the world of timeshares for investment or family vacation fun is a huge one. With a small financial exchange and the stroke of a pen, the commitment to join an ownership group in the maintenance of a piece of property, sometimes a world away, is sealed.
Costa Rica has been Called the Hawaii of Central America
Considering a romantic or family Costa Rica vacation? You're choosing one of the best tourist destinations in the world. Costa Rica has been called the Hawaii of Central America.
Townhouses - Rooms for Rent for Every Family!
Rooms for rent! No, not the kind where you are staying in someone else's home or are stuffed into the same living space as another family.We are talking about a house of rooms for rent for cheap discount prices that you cannot pass up! It's a townhouse, a house that has as many rooms as you want, ranging from one to four, and doesn't include the spacious kitchen or living area which make this house a place perfect when vacationing in the city of Orlando.
Caribbean Pearl Secret, Margarita Island is Not So Much a Secret Anymore
Margarita Island is one of the lesser known Caribbean islands. It is unspoiled by commercialization but not that far behind.
Peru-Lima, Miraflores Vacation Rentals Deals
Miraflores is the turistic district of Lima. The main hotels are located in this nice city by the Pacific ocean.
Orlando Vacation Accommodation - Unforgettable Accommodation
As a family, we have been visiting Orlando since 1998, where we have stayed in numerous hotels on the US192 in Kissimmee. Anyone who has visited Orlando will know that there is never a shortage of affordable and clean accommodation in this area.
MyIdeal Domain Is For Sale - $8,000 For Enquiries eMail Us
© www.MyIdeal.biz - 2012